Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Raider CS-35 review



Last Monday was my birthday and of course we had a big Nerf battle.
I got a lot of darts and the Raider CS-35.
This is an awesome gun! It will not jam hardly like the Longs
hot or the Recon: And the slam fire really works too!
I think that the Raider is an assault rifle. I think that it is very nice and has good fire power when attacking or assaulting a Vulcan or any type of defense. That was proved when me and my Lt rushed past a terrorist Vulcan defense. He was armed with a Longshot and I had the Raider.
But there is one thing with the Raider...it dose not have the precision like the Longshot: But hey, it's an assault rifle.

It has a 35 drum magazine that can fit in a Recon and Longshot.
And one dart
storage under the handle.
It also has single fire of slam fire.

Commander Blade

No comments:

Post a Comment